video to SVG

From: narendra sisodiya
Subject: video to SVG
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 17:54:58 +0530

Hi, I am trying to work on a project for Video to SVG conversion.
Basically, the classroom videos which has only one white-board and lines and curves can be compressed by converting into vector markup like SVG. All i need to find the curves and lines inside video/imaegs(frames)

Any starting points if I use Octave to build this project. I have done some basic matrix manipulation on octave but I have not done any video or image processing using octave or any other tools

Thanks

--
│    Narendra Sisodiya