Fwd: Help for beginner

From: Enrico Lammers
Subject: Fwd: Help for beginner
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 14:11:12 +0200

Hello,

Couldn't find it in the documentation. Could you please help?

I want to run a file called vaporizer.m in GNU Octave on a Mac, but couldn't get it running. My colleague is running it under windows where it runs fine.

First I had the vaporizer.m on my desktop and dragged it into the GNU Octave terminal screen but after typing vaporizer, the following appears: parse error syntax error

When I copy the file to the path: /Applications/Octave.app/Contents/Resources/bin
the following message appears: undefined near line 1 column 1

Please advise

Met vriendelijke groet/kind regards,

Ing. Enrico Lammers

Process-Engineering & Project Management Consultant
Owner

Geep 19 3225 XD Hellevoetsluis

M: +31 (0)6 3979 5088
E: