Printing problem with 3.2.4

From: murlox
Subject: Printing problem with 3.2.4
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 02:48:35 -0700 (PDT)

After I upgraded to 3.2.4, the command that allows me to print directly to
printer no longer works. I could still print the plot to file, but it is
inconvenient & I couldn't save the file in the format that I wanted.

When I reverted back to 3.0.3, the said command worked again. I suspected
that the changes that have been made in
/usr/share/octave/3.2.4/m/plot/print.m might be the culprit. However, I
couldn't interpret any new addition or removal in that particular file since
it is too advanced for me; therefore, I hope any octave expert here could
enlighten me.

I also posted the mentioned problem to bug reports.

BTW, I'm running Linux. I don't suspect anything with my operating system
since the older version of Octave works fine in term of print job.

Thanks,

Al