Re: Printing problem with 3.2.4

From: murlox
Subject: Re: Printing problem with 3.2.4
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 05:46:09 -0700 (PDT)

I performed a simple fix by changing the following code on print.m:

OLD

if (doprint)
      if (isunix ())
        prn_opt = "l";

NEW

if (doprint)
      if (isunix ())
        prn_opt = "";

This allowed me to print again (I'm very glad), but the outcome of the print
was no longer stretched to the sides when adding the option "-landscape". I
kinda missed the capability from old 3.0.3. When I saw the old print.m from
3.0.3, it looked much simpler, yet it worked very well. I guess, my problem
is now partially solved, albeit a little bit unsatisfactory.

Many thanks to Ben Abbott who allowed me to isolate the problem.

Regards,

Al