Re: Installation of Octave with GraphicsMagick

From: Martin Helm
Subject: Re: Installation of Octave with GraphicsMagick
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 01:56:38 +0100

Am Samstag, 27. März 2010 01:02:29 schrieb Anirban Jana:
> Hi Martin,
> Good catch. I have installed just GraphicsMagick, not
> GraphicsMagick-devel. I need the latter for SuSE Linux and Itanium 2.
> Can you point me to where I can get it from?
>
> Thanks a lot
> Anirban

Which suse are you running (opensuse or enterprise server) and which version.

Simply invoke

zypper se graphicsmagick

to see the available packages in your repositories (everything you need here
should be in the standard repositories).
If you run SLES and it is not available I am not sure if there is a compatible
repository from opensuse for itanium - then maybe you need to compile
graphicsmagick yourself.

- mh