Fwd: Gnuplot vs. Jhandles

From: Steen Eiler Jørgensen
Subject: Fwd: Gnuplot vs. Jhandles
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 09:14:32 +0100

Just downloaded and installed Octave on Windows 7, and the plotting experience is entirely different from my ~1 year old Vista installation.

The default plot window is much larger, and all the controls in the top of the window is missing.

How can I see, whether I am using Gnuplot or Jhandles? How can I change this?

Best Regards,
Steen Jorgensen