Re: CUDA acceleration in GNU Octave

From: Chengqi Chang
Subject: Re: CUDA acceleration in GNU Octave
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 15:38:35 +0800

I think it would be great if someone can provide a "bridge" -- like MPI toolbox(http://atc.ugr.es/javier-bin/mpitb) -- connecting Octave and CUDA computing libraries. Besides, in my opinion, it matters little whether this "bridge" is universal or tied to a single vendor (Nv/ATI). Both of the two choices have merits and drawbacks. If it is tied to a single vendor, it can be easier to take advantage of some special features of the GPU and it also has a larger possibility to get donation from that vendor.

--
Best Regards!