Re: problem with matrices operator

From: febty febriani
Subject: Re: problem with matrices operator
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 21:22:03 +0900

Dear all,

thanks very much for your response. I tried what John suggested. It worked perfectly with a little trick. Maybe, my data size are too large so Octave can not plot my data, so I used trick to save all the result of matrices operator and plot by gnuplot.

For John, I run my Octave script in Bash, because I must run the script more than once, so I used $, and {} to define my data folder.

Again, thanks very much.

best regards,
febty