Re: Plotting problem

From: William Miner
Subject: Re: Plotting problem
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 16:02:34 -0400

Everyone,

I had to do two things to get it to work

1) As Thomas suggested I changed #! To #!/bin/sh
2) As John suggested I had to add a pause statement at the end of the file.

Thanks a bunch!

Buff

--
Enig Associates, Inc.
Suite 500, Bethesda Crescent Bldg.

This message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), and
it may be privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission,
conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message
is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete
this message from your system. Thank you.