Re: Octave 3.2.0 backend on MS Vista

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Octave 3.2.0 backend on MS Vista
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 04:13:55 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Here is not proper place to ask about octave for windows binaries.

The octave for windows binaries are distributed from the octave-forge project
but not octave project
itself.

Please see the top of the octave-forge page

http://octave.sourceforge.net/
If you have questions regarding software downloaded from Octave-Forge, send a
message to the
repository mailing list.

If you have code to contribute, send a message to the repository mailing list
or join the development
team.

Regards

Tatsuro