Re: cmd.exe colors

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: cmd.exe colors
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:56:09 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Sorry the previous post has not been well written.
Please ignore it

I also do not know how to change the properties of the color setting of
cmd.exe. form .cmd or .bat
file.
But setting properties of cmd screen can be saved.
Please see:
http://www.geocities.jp/tmacchant2/

cmdcolor.pdf

OTOH, what I wrote 'easy edit mode' is my translation from Japanese version of
MS-Window.
It is correctly 'quick edit mode' in English.

You can get detailed information for quick edit mode.
http://blogs.msdn.com/adioltean/archive/2004/12/27/332974.aspx

Regards

Tatsuro