Re: expfit vs harminv - which is faster/smaller ?

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: expfit vs harminv - which is faster/smaller ?
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 07:04:45 -0800 (PST)

--- On Wed, 12/17/08, Peter L. Søndergaard <address@hidden> wrote:

> From: Peter L. Søndergaard <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: expfit vs harminv - which is faster/smaller ?
> To: address@hidden
> Cc: "Francesco Potortì" <address@hidden>, address@hidden
> Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 12:57 AM
> Another option that might be of interest is the NFFT
> (non-equispaced
> FFT) library from
>
> http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~potts/nfft/
>
> Cheers,
>
> Peter.

I think I've already visited this page, and I would use the algorithms for
non-equispaced sampling.

However, I'm not sure it decomposes input sequence onto a sum of
exponentially decaying sinusoids.

Or I am missing something ? If yes, could you please point me to the exact
URL/method/etc ?

Thanks,
  Sergei.