Re: Octave

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: Octave
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:05:08 +0000

On 17/dic/08, at 08:53, Frigyes Reisch wrote:

Hello Tatsuro,

Practically I am certain that you are correct. I get the warning at the address bar, then I permit the download but the explorer of my Windows XP corrupt the file and give a message that the exec. did not succeed. I asked the local Microsoft agent but still did not get an answer. How did you get IE7? Is this the program after Vista?

Regards
Frigyes

As I said before I am not a windows expert, but if you are havin trouble with IE7 why not just "upgrade" to firefox?
c.