Re: Piping data into Octave

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: Piping data into Octave
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:58:42 +0000

On 20/nov/08, at 11:07, Matthias Brennwald wrote:

Great! Are popen and popen2 compatible with Matlab? In other words:
if I use these commands in my code, will the code also work with Matlab?

As far as I know, I am afraid matlab does not have this feature...
You could try to post a request to the matlab developers' mailing list and see whether there is someone there who is willing to help you ensure that their product is fully compatible with Octave...

Matthias

c.

P.S. Sorry, I couldn't help it, I did not intend to be rude it's just a joke ;)