Re: gnuplot error

From: Robert Fong-tom
Subject: Re: gnuplot error
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 21:00:30 -0500

Hi Carlo,
I did not have a .bashrc file in my home directory. So I created one and added the line, but I am still plotting in AquaTerm. I did not know before this that there was a difference between plotting in X11 and AquaTerm, but I gather from googling that plotting under X11 gives the capability to zoom and to rotate 3-D plots with the mouse. This I like and would really like have this capability. Any other ideas on how to accomplish this?

Bob
Hardware : Intel Mac Book Pro, OSX 10.4