Re: xterm display for plot() -- thanks!

From: Don Roberts
Subject: Re: xterm display for plot() -- thanks!
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:28:39 -0800

Hi;

Even though it was an ssh rather than an Octave question, John and Jordi replied and nailed it. I needed uppercase-X rather than lower case. Thanks-a-heap, this is a great mutual-help group.

I've been keeping an eye out for any questions I might be able to handle, and meaning to put together my notes "real son now" on installing Octave on the PS3 (150 GFLOPs peak once I learn to program the cell SPEs!).

thanks all,
Don Roberts