Re: gui for octave

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: gui for octave
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 06:51:14 -0500

Rolf asked it better than I did.
Waiting for an answer.

And yes I know about print and CNTL ALT PRINT-SCREEN.
 print -    I don't like to make a file when a file is not needed.
CNTL ALT PRINT-SCREEN -  doesn't have the black-and-white option.

I just liked the copy and paste system.
Doug

Schirmacher, Rolf wrote:
The strange thing is that the wxt terminal includes a toolbar, etc. with a
lot of useful features when operated through gnuplot directy but it does not
show these features when operated through octave / gnuplot. Is there any
chance to get this functionality?
Rolf