Re: Nice plots for TeX in windows environments?

From: Francesco Potorti`
Subject: Re: Nice plots for TeX in windows environments?
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 00:38:20 +0200

>| What is the current state of implementing some idea of physical size and
>| resolution to the plotting/printing frontend? To me, it looks like the only
>| "paper"-like property of a figure currently is the PaperOrientation, but
>| PaperType, PaperPosition, etc. are missing and print.m seems to have no idea
>| about "resolution".
>
>I don't recall seeing any patches for this.

However, I recently submitted a patch to print.m that adds the svg fomat
and allows for specifying the size of png and svg formats.  Not as good,
but if you need png it can be useful.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice: +39 050 315 3058 (op.2111)
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Fax:   +39 050 315 2040