More Re: AW: Re: pkg install/uninstall again

From: kensmith
Subject: More Re: AW: Re: pkg install/uninstall again
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 00:59:50 -0700

It appears that I had a very different problem from the org. question.

I figured out part of the problem in the "make" operation.  The Makefile
has a common mistake in it.  In all places where you see:

        XXXXX   =   YYYY, ZZZZ .... etc

make that

       XXXXX=  YYYY,ZZZZ ... etc

I had fixed only some of the cases resulting in some lines that did work
and some that didn't in the Makefiles.

I still haven't gotten it to work right yet, but I'm getting closer.