Re: Octave 2.9.12 available for ftp

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Octave 2.9.12 available for ftp
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 19:19:09 -0400

On May 24, 2007, at 6:02 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

On 24-May-2007, David Bateman wrote:

| Thomas Treichl wrote:
| >
| > Ahh, ok, I didn't have a look at all the various topics the last days. Thanks
| > for helping out once again.
| > <CUT THE REST>
| > Thomas
|
| Hey, I also reported the issue when it had already been discussed as
| well. I think you are now the fourth to have done so :-)...

DejaGNU has xfail.  Do we need something similar so we can report
"these tests are expected to fail so don't be alarmed; however,
sending a patch to fix the problem would be great" (or something
similar)?

I've added an 'xtest' block.  We may want to use this on the
statistical tests as well.

        - Paul

Paul Kienzle <address@hidden>
        * testfun/test.m: Add xtest support for tests known to fail.
        * interpreter/testfun.txi: Document xtest block