Re: plotting issues and questions

From: Matt Funk
Subject: Re: plotting issues and questions
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:08:13 -0600

Hi,

thanks for the answer. I don't want to be too annoying with this. One last
question:

Is it possible to send octave data through __gnuplot_raw__ directly to
gnuplot. For example:
If i have a vector 'a' which i would like to plot, what would be the simple
command using __gnuplot_raw__ to send it to gnuplot and plot it?

The reason i cannot use octave 2.9.10 is that the build process fails with an
internal compiler error (which i think is due to it running out of memory in
the process). On another machine that i have access to i run out of the disk
space. This has been pretty frustrating so that's why i need to find a way
with what i have available.

thanks
mat