Re: How many plotting engines do we have?

From: Francesco Potorti`
Subject: Re: How many plotting engines do we have?
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 08:32:37 +0100

>Note that the way I'd thought to attack graceplot, was to make the
>toggle_grace_use function redundant and use the fact that the
>"pkg('load','graceplot')" command will have the effect of adding the
>graceplot commands to the path ahead of the other plotting commands.

But this way you cannot revert to the default behavious of using
gnuplot, right?

If what I say about is correct, that would be a pity.  Especially when
trying a new package, being able to revert to the default plotting
behaviour without restarting octave is a definite plus.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice: +39 050 315 3058 (op.2111)
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Fax:   +39 050 315 2040