Re: How many plotting engines do we have?

From: Etienne Grossmann
Subject: Re: How many plotting engines do we have?
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 23:11:05 -0500

Hello,

there's the list at

  http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?CategoryPlotting

but it's getting outdated...

  Etienne

On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 08:43:07PM -0500, Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso wrote:
# It could be useful to have a list somewhere of plotting engines that
# are available for Octave. Is such a list compiled anywhere? I can
# think off the top of my head of
#
#      - octaviz
#      - gnuplot
#      - plplot
#      - octplot
#      - glplot
#
# all with varying degrees of functionality and completion. Except for
# gnuplot and plplot, they're all in the alpha stage of development, it
# seems. I'm almost sure that there are more engines out there that I
# don't know or I have forgotten about.
#
# Maybe I should be lurking in the octave-graphics list. :-)
#
# Curious,
# - Jordi G. H.
# Help-octave mailing list