Re: RS232/Serial Comms

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: RS232/Serial Comms
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:16:29 +0200

Stefan Mahr skrev:
It is C/C++ code (mkoctfile).

I would be great if it could be implemented to octave-forge, but I don't think it is mature enough yet. But it works with test automation at work.
It seem to me like there's some interest in your work. Given the new package structure of octave-forge I think it would make sense to put your work in octave-forge. You could just add a warning in the description of your package saying that the package isn't very mature.

Søren