Re: RS232/Serial Comms

From: Stefan Mahr
Subject: Re: RS232/Serial Comms
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:18:02 +0200

It is C/C++ code (mkoctfile).

I would be great if it could be implemented to octave-forge, but I don't think it is mature enough yet. But it works with test automation at work.

I send the tarball to all who requested it.

Regards,
Stefan

John W. Eaton schrieb:
On 27-Oct-2006, Stefan Mahr wrote:

| I wrote a little toolbox package for serial, tcp and gpib communication. | The toolbox was written for windows/cygwin, but the serial and tcp | package should work with linux as well. | | Should I send you the package? It is about 800kB.

Is it Octave/Matlab code or C/C++ or a mixture or what?  If it is
something that would work with Octave, would you consider contributing
to Octave Forge?

Thanks,

jwe