Re: RS232/Serial Comms

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: RS232/Serial Comms
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:22:57 -0500

I would like to see it.
If you send it to me I could put it on my web page for others to get.
Doug Stewart

Stefan Mahr wrote:
Hi,

I wrote a little toolbox package for serial, tcp and gpib communication. The toolbox was written for windows/cygwin, but the serial and tcp package should work with linux as well.

Should I send you the package? It is about 800kB.

Regards
Stefan Mahr

Ben Griffiths schrieb:
Is there anyway of reading or writing to the Serial/RS232 port from
within Octave/ I've had a search in the manual but been unable to find
anything?

Regards,

Ben G