Re: Text editing question

From: kamaraju kusumanchi
Subject: Re: Text editing question
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:35:43 -0500

Steve C. Thompson wrote:

On 22 Feb 06 17:58PM, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
Select the region that you want to format and hit =

This doesn't work for me.  Selecting the text with `v' or with
the mouse, and hitting `=' does nothing.
Hmmm, It works fine here. I am using Debian Sid vim 6.4.7. What is your OS and vim version?

Also in future, please keep the replies on the list (and no personal emails please). That way other also the conversation and will be able to help you.

Why are you asking this question here?

Because the Octave community is knowledgeable, helpful and
usually friendly.
That could be true. But that does not mean that OT can be posted. But I guess you already know about that.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/