Re: Install 2.9.3

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Install 2.9.3
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 19:37:20 -0700

Correct when in Octave, I do not get the Gnuplot information. However, when
starting an Octave session or Gnuplot session, I get the details mentioned
(see below).
Henry
Last login: Sat Oct 29 12:01:31 on console
Welcome to Darwin!
[~] -bash-2.05b 501$ octave
GNU Octave, version 2.1.71 (powerpc-apple-darwin8.1.0).
Copyright (C) 2005 John W. Eaton.
This is free software; see the source code for copying conditions.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; not even for MERCHANTIBILITY or
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  For details, type `warranty'.

Additional information about Octave is available at http://www.octave.org.

Please contribute if you find this software useful.
For more information, visit http://www.octave.org/help-wanted.html

Report bugs to <address@hidden> (but first, please read
http://www.octave.org/bugs.html to learn how to write a helpful report).

automatic_replot = 0
silent_functions = 0
octave:1> quit
[~] -bash-2.05b 502$ gnuplot

        G N U P L O T
        Version 4.0 patchlevel 0
        last modified Thu Apr 15 14:44:22 CEST 2004
        System: Darwin 8.2.0

        Copyright (C) 1986 - 1993, 1998, 2004
        Thomas Williams, Colin Kelley and many others

        This is gnuplot version 4.0.  Please refer to the documentation
        for command syntax changes.  The old syntax will be accepted
        throughout the 4.0 series, but all save files use the new syntax.

        Type `help` to access the on-line reference manual.
        The gnuplot FAQ is available from
                http://www.gnuplot.info/faq/

        Send comments and requests for help to
                <address@hidden>