Re: two questions -- no one remaining

From: major
Subject: Re: two questions -- no one remaining
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:21:44 +0200

Hello!

Thank you for the ideas, finally I followed your instructions to follow the
code step by step and found the source of the problem which is as stupid as I
expected: as a result of the saint "copy-paste" there was a return command
instead of break just before the plot command... Sorry, that was the reason,
and I am very ashamed of this really silly thing. I just started to learn
octave and fell into panic... this is definitely a tough lesson for the future.

thank you again very much for your time and effort

Klári