source code for previous versions

From: Rick Smegal
Subject: source code for previous versions
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:28:19 -0700

Hail,
  I'm currently using a mission critical octave function that
is broken for all versions of octave greater than 2.1.50.
Even though this function is about to be retired, I will
find it instructive to get it working on later versions.
However, for archival and documentation purposes, I should enclose
the octave source package along with current function and data.
QUESTION: where can I find the source (i686-pc-linux-gnu) for
octave 2.1.50? It didn't seem to be available from the download
page.

cheers,
Rick Smegal
address@hidden