Re: Regarding convert utility

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: Regarding convert utility
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 11:41:27 -0500

address@hidden wrote:

>   Could you please tell me how to get and use this utility for using
>   imread() function in octave. thanks in advance.

imread is part of octave-forge, which can be found at octave.sf.net. If
you are using Linux, octave-forge packages exist for Fedora and Debian.
There was an octave-forge package for Windows announced on an earlier
posting today on this mailing list. With octave-forge installed, type
"help imread" to learn how to use it.

-Quentin