Re: egarding convert utility,

From: Stefan van der Walt
Subject: Re: egarding convert utility,
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 18:49:23 +0200

The `convert' utility is part of ImageMagick.

>From the package README:

  ImageMagick client executables are available for some platforms. See

    ftp://ftp.imagemagick.org/pub/ImageMagick/binaries
    ftp://ftp.imagemagick.org/pub/ImageMagick/linux
    ftp://ftp.imagemagick.org/pub/ImageMagick/windows
    ftp://ftp.imagemagick.org/pub/ImageMagick/mac
    ftp://ftp.imagemagick.org/pub/ImageMagick/vms

Regards
Stéfan