Re: octave & octave-forge install instructions for Mac OS X 10.4.x

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: octave & octave-forge install instructions for Mac OS X 10.4.x
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 09:18:44 -0700

Thanks. Now it works in X11/xterm.
Henry
henry-f-mollets-emac:~ hfm$ cat .bash_profile
PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH
export PATH
export GNUTERM=aqua
export DISPLAY=:0.0

henry-f-mollets-emac:~ hfm$ pico .bashrc
# copy/paste above and save with help of pico editior
henry-f-mollets-emac:~ hfm$ cat .bashrc
PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH
export PATH
export GNUTERM=aqua