Re: Repository of Octave scripts

From: Javier Arantegui Jimenez
Subject: Re: Repository of Octave scripts
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 23:24:11 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Rafael Laboissiere said:
>> Is there any available repository of scripts made using Octave?

> Octave-Forge (http://octave.sf.net) is probably what you are looking for.

Not exactly. What I wanted is a site with lots of classified and
documented scripts:

* Chemical Eng.
   - Reactors
   - Separation operations
   - ...
* Electronic eng.
   - signal processing
   - ...
* ...

I know that there are hundreds of scripts in differente sites but
sometimes it's quite hard to find them.

> Sometime ago, Joao Cardoso compiled an impressive selection of links and
> highlights from the help-octave mailing list
> (http://paginas.fe.up.pt/~jcard/Octave_links_org.html).

Yes, but many of the links are outdated.

>> Maybe we could use the wiki to put and classify them.
>
> http://wiki.octave.org/ ?

That was the wiki I was thinking of. This is the reason I put *the* wiki
instead of *a* wiki.

Regards,

Javier