Re: Repository of Octave scripts

From: Rafael Laboissiere
Subject: Re: Repository of Octave scripts
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 19:20:44 +0200

* Javier Arantegui <address@hidden> [2005-06-02 17:07]:

> Is there any available repository of scripts made using Octave? I've been
> looking for it but I couldn't find anything.

Octave-Forge (http://octave.sf.net) is probably what you are looking for.

Sometime ago, Joao Cardoso compiled an impressive selection of links and
highlights from the help-octave mailing list
(http://paginas.fe.up.pt/~jcard/Octave_links_org.html).

I am maintaining a list of interesting Octave stuff that may one day be
packaged for Debian.  See http://pkg-octave.alioth.debian.org/#stuff

http://wiki.octave.org/ ?

--
Rafael