api-v10

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: api-v10
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 21:36:45 +0200

Hi
I'm trying to create a new type in Octave in C++ following the guide at:
http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?CodaTypes

I've been able to work with the example given in the above mentioned document, but when I try to create the type I need I get the following error from octave:

error: API version api-v10 found in .oct file function `cvLoadImage'
       does not match the running Octave (API version api-v12)
       this can lead to incorrect results or other failures
       you can fix this problem by recompiling this .oct file
error: failed to install dld function `cvLoadImage'

I'm using Octave 2.1.64 on Ubuntu Linux and oct file has been compiled with mkoctfile-2.1.64 on the same system.

I don't really know what else to tell you, but I'd appreciate any help
/Søren