RE: Teaching Using Octave

From: Ryan Peterson
Subject: RE: Teaching Using Octave
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:02:27 -0500

I may have just what you need. As a student I worked with David Cook at Lawrence University to develop a text for computational problem solving in undergraduate physics. As part of my work, I adapted the introductory chapter of Matlab for Octave. I think it's only shortcomings are that it was written at a time when N-d arrays weren't available and has no notes on the install. If you're interested I can make up a postscript file of the chapter.

Best of luck,
Ryan Peterson