Re: Create a logical array of 0

From: Josep Monés i Teixidor
Subject: Re: Create a logical array of 0
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 17:03:27 +0200

On dv, 2004-09-03 at 16:42, Stefan van der Walt wrote:
> My version of MATLAB uses uint8 for black and white pictures, so there
> should be no need to accommodate 'logical'.
>
> Regards
> Stefan

Hi!

What version of MATLAB have you got?

In MATLAB docs they always talk about "logical arrays" for BW arguments.
For instance look at:

http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/images/isbw.html

Do you mean that all of those are really uint8?

Can you check, for instance, output from poly2mask?

Thanks,
--
Josep Monés i Teixidor
Clau GnuPG: gpg --recv-keys 80E85CC4