Re: Create a logical array of 0

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: Create a logical array of 0
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 22:01:36 +0200

According to John W. Eaton <address@hidden> (on 09/03/04):
> Even if Matlab cannot do it, I don't see why we should prohibit it.

Wouldn't this mean we'd need to adapt data-conv.{cc,h} to allow a
data_type of "logical". Easier enough just to add the flag, but then
you're asking to add all of the conversion between logical data types.
Then what is the size of the logical data type? Is it compile dependent?
So need to modify configure.base..... Its all pretty direct, but also
a pain...

D.

Motorola CRM                                 +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin    +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary