I need some help

From: Saba Karim Shah
Subject: I need some help
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 07:45:14 -0800 (PST)

Hello Everybody,

I am a beginner with simulation tools and want to
start of with a Free Simulation tool and for that
matter I have selected Octave.

I wanted to know a few things about Octave. I have
tried to download Octave from the website, but I am
unable to understand that what should I download
usually an FTP window opens and there are more than 50
files listed there do I have to download all of them
in order to install Octave.

Secondly, what is the download size of Octave both for
Linux and for Windows, I am asking this because I have
a 56K dial-up connection and wanted to know if it
would be possible for me to download using a dial up
connection.

I'll look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Saba

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools