Re: make trouble with octave-forge

From: Robert Leach
Subject: Re: make trouble with octave-forge
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:51:53 -0700

OK,

Some of these seem contradictory, but it looks like the majority vote is I neglected to enable shared libraries. :o) I'll set to recompiling maybe tomorrow and try octave-forge again. Thats a lot for the help guys.

  ENABLE_DYNAMIC_LINKING = false
  LD_STATIC_FLAG =
  MKOCTFILE_SH_LDFLAGS = -shared
  SHARED_LIBS = false