Re: error compiling octave-forge-2004.02.12

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: error compiling octave-forge-2004.02.12
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:46:22 -0700

Paul Kienzle wrote:
The "octave-help-list" perhaps would be more appropriate; forwarded accordingly.

bug-octave seems more appropriate to me, so long as John doesn't
mind, but whatever.

Well, my thought were that it was a bug (or feature) in the RedHat
binary package not with octave or octave-forge per se, but now I see your point
that it could be considered as a bug in octave-forge :)

Quentin Spencer has RPM's on the octave wiki:
    http://wiki.octave.org
Somewhere under Install Octave links.  I don't know
which red hat systems they work on.

I am aware of Quentin's RPMs, but have not tried them.
I usually recommend people things I do myself :)

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden

Regards,
Dmitri.