Re: Image support under windows

From: Teemu Ikonen
Subject: Re: Image support under windows
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:02:50 +0200

On 14/11/03 11:07, John W. Eaton wrote:
> | The best free application for scientific images with large dynamic range I
> | have found is Imview (http://www.cmis.csiro.au/Hugues.Talbot/imview/), which
> | also claims to run under Windows. If anyone knows of a better program,
> | please let me know.
> Is there a Debian package for the current version of imview?

I asked Hugues Talbot, the author Imview about this, but he did not know of
anyone who had made Debian packages. Apparently they might be considering
switching from RPM releases to .debs, but made no promises.

I wish I could volunteer to package Imview to Debian myself, but I doubt I
have the knowlegde (or the time needed to obtain it) to make decent Debian
packages.

Teemu