Re: Image support under windows

From: Christoph Dalitz
Subject: Re: Image support under windows
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:09:57 +0100

> On 14-Nov-2003, Teemu Ikonen <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> | The best free application for scientific images with large dynamic range I
> | have found is Imview (http://www.cmis.csiro.au/Hugues.Talbot/imview/), which
> | also claims to run under Windows.

Imview is based on the FLTK GUI-Toolkit and thus runs on X11, native Win32 and
native MacOS X.

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is there a Debian package for the current version of imview?

The Imview setup is built with epm (http://www.easysw.com/epm or "apt-get
install epm").

Thus I guess that the sources contain a file "imview.list" and you can
bulit a DEB after a compilation of the sources with "epm -f deb imview.list".

If that does not work you can use "checkinstall" instead of "make install".

Christoph