Re: ginput alternative!

From: adler
Subject: Re: ginput alternative!
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 21:04:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, adham wrote:
> is there an alternative octave command for the matlab ginput command!

I wrote a version in 1997/8 and posted it to octave-sources.
Recently, Laurent Mazet <address@hidden>, has rewritten
and greatly improved it. Unfortunately, I'm not sure where
you can download it from. I have a copy of it that I could
email to you, but it would probably be best if it were
available on octave.sf.net or something like that.

Hopefully, he can answer how to get a copy.

andy
Andy Adler,                address@hidden