ginput alternative!

From: adham
Subject: ginput alternative!
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 23:10:39 +0300

HI, I have just decided to port mysefl ;-) to Octave from Matlab, so far
everything is great, except a few little things,
like how could I get the coordinates of a point from the gnuplot window
usuing the mouse! in pure gnuplot it works jujst byt clicking on the
window and I get a messege to the terminal with the actual coordinates,
but in octave nothing happens!
is there an alternative octave command for the matlab ginput command!

thanks,
adham

--
Adham Hashibon