Re: mouse support in gnuplot-3.8c

From: Phil Cummins
Subject: Re: mouse support in gnuplot-3.8c
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 17:56:35 +0900

Hello,

  Thanks, Thomas. Why didn't I think of .octaverc?
(On second thought, no, don't tell me!). Putting
"gset mouse" in .octavrc works fine.
  For what it's worth I can report that the mouse
enhancement in gnuplot-3.8c seems to work really
well. You can zoom (and unzoom) and put notations
on the figure. Very useful for the kind of work I
have to do.
  It looks like the pm3d enhancement is also very
nice but I haven't tried that yet.