Instalation problems in Linux Slackware

From: Dirk Eddelbuettel
Subject: Instalation problems in Linux Slackware
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 23:00:53 -0400 (EDT)

  "Julio" == Julio C Carrillo E <address@hidden> writes:
  Julio> How do I make to execute the program? Or what addtional things
  Julio> should I make?  What suggest you me do?

Have you read README.Linux ?

Octave should build on every Linux distribution that is properly installed
with the complete toolchain.  Are you sure you have all the required
ingredients?  What did configure say at the end of its run?

--
According to the latest figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless.