Re: NaN problem

From: stevenj
Subject: Re: NaN problem
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 12:37:59 -0500 (EST)

Whoops, I forgot the subject line on my last message (see below).

If you are really worried about this sort of thing, by the way, you can
always modify my patch so that it does --without-fastblas by default.  So,
the user would specifically have to configure --with-fastblas to use
external BLAS and LAPACK libraries, and would presumably know what she is
doing and value the additional performance over any quirks.

Steven