Octave needs a central site for user mfiles

From: Doug Sturim
Subject: Octave needs a central site for user mfiles
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:44:59 -0500

The Octave community needs a central ftp site for user m-files.  I was
hunting through the archived emails and there seem to be a lot of useful
functions floating around. Emphasis on "floating". I did find one large site
but it 1) it is fairly old and 2) my Spanish has declined after I dropped it
in 9th grade. At least I think it was Spanish. I remember more COBOL then
Spanish.

Douglas Sturim          Information Systems Technology Group
address@hidden       MIT Lincoln Laboratory
(781) 981-4462          Lexington, MA 02420-9185